An Easy After-School Snack for the Kids⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Mamas & Papas, we're with you right now. Facing the shifted schedule, feeling determined to get it all done each day... and then there's food. What's there to eat?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Here's an easy but fun one: Mother Butter Banana Nibblers.
- One banana
- One dollop of Mother Butter
- Honey, chocolate, or coconut flakes for topping (optional)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Cut up one banana, lay flat on plate.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Drop a dollop of Mother Butter, top with another slice of banana.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Throw in the fridge or freezer for an hour if you have some time, or enjoy room temp!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You could get crafty by adding a drizzled topping like honey, chocolate or coconut flakes...⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I might try freezing these and putting them into my little one's lunch, testing if they return back home or not. Will keep you posted.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A nut-free, safe and healthy snack for kids and adults. Tag #motherbuttersnacks on Instagram or TikTok to show us how you're back to school snacking and packing!