🍪 Lulu’s Breakfast Cookies 🍪
Say hello to one of Mother Butter’s biggest fans, Lucia also know as, Lulu. Lulu loves her scoops of MB and she also loves baking with her mama. Here’s one of her favorite recipes which Lulu’s mama says is "a great pantry cleaning recipe." Free of refined sugar, flour and gluten.
- 2 cups of Oats
- 2 bananas
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of chia
- 2 tbsp of Mother Butter
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Smash bananas and stir in all ingredients.
- Roll into ~12 cookies and place on baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes and voila!
📌 Share with us how you work with them! There are so many ways to start (or end) your days with MB & Oats.
Local Delivery 🚚 in Philadelphia, Media and Aston, PA. Choose “local delivery” at checkout for FREE delivery. Leave your last Mother Butter jar on your stoop for $1 off your next order!
Photography: @georgiegurrrl (and 🍪 recipe too!)
Leave a comment