Here’s to wowing your tastebuds and feeling amazed at yourself. This recipe was developed by a mama I love dearly, who has been a true sister to me, and is Godmother to our Chief of Everything, #AlfieGuy.
Follow this recipe precisely OR use the foundation and make it your own!
Goddess Granola Bars
- 3 cups of oats
- 2/3 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of Mother Butter
- Dash of vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- Large pinch of brown sugar
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 1/2 cup of chopped nuts/seeds of your choice
- 1 cup cereal of your choice (puffed wheat, crisped rice, etc.)
- 1 handful flax seed
- 1/4 cup cinnamon or chocolate chips
- Toast 3 cups of oatmeal on a sheet pan at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a saucepan, over medium low heat melt 2/3 cup of honey, 1/4 cup of Mother Butter, dash of vanilla, pinch of sea salt, large pinch of brown sugar and a cinnamon stick.
- In a bowl, combine 1.5 cups of chopped nuts/seeds of your choice, a cup of cereal of your choice (puffed wheat, crisped rice, etc), a handful of flax seed, 1/4 cup of cinnamon or chocolate chips, and the toasted oatmeal. Mix together.
- Pour the honey mixture on top and mix to coat. Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into the pan. Press down firmly and place in the fridge.
- Pull those babies out after an hour or so and cut into bars, drizzle some heated Mother Butter on top (10 seconds in microwave). Voila! You’re magic!
Recipe by Cake A Difference bakery (Instagram: @cakeadifference)