Equipment: air fryer or oven, measuring cups, measuring spoons, small bowl, spoon, parchment paper
Ingredients: makes about 4 topped peaches (8 halves) - depending on size
- 1 tbsp Mother Butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- ½ c rolled oats
- ¼ c oat flour
- ¼ tsp cinnamon (optional)
Other ingredients: Additional 3 tsp Mother Butter, 3 to 4 peaches
To serve: Plain yogurt, maple syrup or honey, vanilla ice cream
- Melt coconut oil and Mother Butter together, either on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- In a small bowl, mix together all topping ingredients until crumbly.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pits.
- Top the middle of the peach half with a small spoonful of Mother Butter- about a teaspoon.
- Top the Mother Butter with 1 tbsp (more if the peach half is a bit larger) streusel topping. The Mother Butter will help the topping stick to the peach!
- Line air fryer basket with a piece of parchment paper and place peach halves on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
- When peaches are finished cooking, remove from the air fryer.
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup. Serve warm over yogurt for breakfast or a snack, or with ice cream for dessert!
- Use the streusel on other summer fruits you love, such as apricots, plums, and nectarines.
- The streusel topping can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator. Make one peach at a time, or a whole batch!
- Brown sugar can be used in lieu of coconut sugar.
- Any seed or nut will work in the place of the pumpkin seeds, or sub more oats.
About The Author: Olivia Portelli